Junior Scientist Award
This meeting includes motivating logical introductions and keynote speakers who will provide an international platform for discussion of present and future challenges Precision and Personalized Medicine.
Conference Committee is proposed to prestigious award for brilliant young scientists in appreciation of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Junior Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Medical. You can nominate deserving of the award through online.
Guidelines for Junior Scientist Award
- Recipients are selected based on the quality of the abstract submission.
- Applicants will be notified by email by 15 June, 2020 of award status.
- All applicant must have register and submit abstract by 5 June 2020
- Recipients will be awarded opportunity to oral presentation, a possible cash award and complimentary meeting registration for 3rd International Conference for Personalized Medicine, 2021.
- Awardees must have their attendance at the meeting or webinar confirmed before their cash award will be distributed. Awardees are recognized at the annual meeting and on the conference website.
- Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience (All above-mentioned scientists are also welcome for online attendance)
- Abstract must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 40 years old.
- All submissions must be in English
The award will cover:
- The first prize is to get an opportunity for oral presentation in the meeting or video presentation. The winner will receive €500 stipend and complimentary meeting registration for the next Annual conference.
- The second prize is to get an opportunity for oral presentation in the meeting or video presentation. The winner will receive €300 stipend and 50% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
- Third prize is to get an opportunity for oral presentation in meeting or video presentation. The winner will receive €200 stipend and 25% registration charge abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Must be in all uppercase letters (ALL CAPS)
- No more than 175 characters (including spaces)
- Abstracts must be no more than 2,000 characters, not including spaces and written as one condensed paragraph.
- Abstract text should NOT include section titles (e.g., methods, results, etc.), tables, graphs, charts, diagrams, authors, references, or acknowledge funding sources.
- Limited to 200 characters with spaces, submitters may include funding source information that will appear in the print and electronic abstract publication.
- Include 3 keywords to describe the research in the abstract.